So that is it. Out of our first Guild Pet Battle event we developed our first Pet Battle league season.
Rules are as followed:
0. A season lasts for 4 weeks.
1. Every week each player faces all other participants once.
2. Every player can bring three lvl 1 pets. (So its possible to bring 3 different pets the next week and so on).
3. Two pets of the same kind are not allowed (So its not allowed to bring two gulp frogs. But its possible to bring a water frog, a gulp frog and a forest frog. We want to see as many different pets as possible).
4.Everyone can join at any round of the season. But players that skipped a round will have a point disadvantage.
5. Every win counts as one point.
6. The player with the most points at the end of the season wins.
7. Every round should take place in another Battle Arena of Azeroth, Outland or Dreanor.